• Promote alternatives to militarism and violence as the solution to conflict
• Shift from a military to a civilian based economy, ensuring that human, economic and environmental needs are met
• Clean up environmental effects of nuclear weapons production as well as toxic waste at military facilities and prevent further contamination
• Eliminate testing, production and use of weapons of mass destruction
• Prevent violence against women
• Increase women’s political leadership to further WAND’s goals
Judge Barry Hyde (WAND member), Director Fred Love, and Pulaski County Community Services invite us to the Pulaski County Peace Pole Dedication on Monday, September 19th at 11 a.m. at the Pulaski County Administration Building.
Central Arkansas Indivisible – Learn more about this grassroots organization that is resisting Trump’s Agenda from all over the country. They are currently demanding that members of Congress fully fund FEMA…
Join us for an exciting and informative three days in Washington, DC! Our biennial conference is a unique opportunity to exchange strategies and ideas with fellow women legislators, community leaders, and Members of Congress from across the country
The National Priorities Project (NPP) is the only nonprofit, non-partisan federal budget research organization in the nation with the mission to make the federal budget accessible to the American public.