• Promote alternatives to militarism and violence as the solution to conflict
• Shift from a military to a civilian based economy, ensuring that human, economic and environmental needs are met
• Clean up environmental effects of nuclear weapons production as well as toxic waste at military facilities and prevent further contamination
• Eliminate testing, production and use of weapons of mass destruction
• Prevent violence against women
• Increase women’s political leadership to further WAND’s goals
Join us for an exciting and informative three days in Washington, DC! Our biennial conference is a unique opportunity to exchange strategies and ideas with fellow women legislators, community leaders, and Members of Congress from across the country
WAND is working hard to educate on and advocate for thoughtful, diplomatic solutions to ease global tensions and threats to our nation. Three experts will discuss research about the view of Korean Americans about US foreign policy with North Korea.
The National Priorities Project (NPP) is the only nonprofit, non-partisan federal budget research organization in the nation with the mission to make the federal budget accessible to the American public.